Monday, August 21, 2006

Todays oral was good! : ) I love senior citizens, mhmm! :D
Something close to my heart, something I could relate to.
What is your fav exercise? Surely, BASKETBALL!
Brought in the team as well. Man, it was great.

A few cried over the rude examiners we had.
However, they were friendly to me. Oh well.
I was the last person to take the oral.
Waited for so long, it got boring.

When I first stepped into the examination room. Yey, aircon! Haha.
Examiners: Do you know Mavis? (Mavis was before me)
Me: Yes.
Examiners: She forgot to take her IC back, could you kindly return this back to her please?
Me: Sure, no problem.

Omg, Mavis is always so careless! Hahahha.
Cheer up babe, and smile. I'm here! We'll pull through
this prelims together, I promise. We can both do it! : )


On the other hand, why am I forever so clumpsy!
A big painful and deep cut, oh boy. ROARS.
Its so nice to lie and watch stars, agree nat?
But nat pig long fell asleep in the process. ):
S P O I L E R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home